You can be our next big guest author!
We at Fantastic Pest Control Australia are always looking for ways to help the reader. Providing the most valuable content and tips. And we know there are brilliant experts out there, who don’t have a big platform to share their knowledge. Here we can help each other.
Write for us by providing a guest post on a pest topic you are an expert in.
We are open to people ready for collaborative work and mutual success.
If you are wondering what information you can provide, here is a list with all possible pests you can write for:
- Bed bugs
- Carpet beetles
- Dust mites
Or more general areas such as:
Pest control & extermination tips
Signs and consequences of pest infestations
Health risks & complications
How to become a guest author?
- Email us at: community[at]fantasticservicesgroup[dot]com
- Depending on the number of pitches we receive, the review process may take up to a week
- We will get in touch you via email.
What are the rules all our writers follow?
- The topic of the blog post must be pre-approved by our team.
- The topic of the blog post has to closely fit the niche of the blog.
- We only accept topics that haven’t been covered in the blog before.
- The post must be original and informational.
- Leave out the salesy, self-promotion in the post. Always feel free to talk about your relevant experience, but only if relevant and to strengthen the posts’ content.
- We encourage links to external articles, studies, research, reports or surveys. Including links helps keep posts educational and credible.
- The length should be over 1K words, but that depends on the extensiveness of the topic.
- All submitted posts must be written in quality English, and all the texts must be grammatically correct.
- The topic must be well researched, with all the keywords and their search potential listed.
- No keyword stuffing.
- Our team reserves the right to make fixes if they are needed.
- Links to your or client’s website are allowed towards the end of the article. We usually allow 1 link to a useful resource in the body of the article and 1 link to a homepage in the author box.
- Once the post is published, it will be included in our social sharing schedule, and we’d appreciate if it’s included in yours too (or your client’s). This way it can reach more people.
- Reciprocal linking is not recommended, but sharing the link to the post in other websites and publications adds credibility to the article itself.
- We can only post pictures you have the right to or free stock photos. We can supply the images ourselves as well.
- We cannot link to websites and companies, which are considered our direct competitors.