Why choose us in Melbourne
Fantastic mice control is a treat in Melbourne because of:
- Qualified local exterminators - Every one of our mouse exterminators is packing a couple of years’ worth of experience plus a Public Liability Insurance.
- No hidden fees - Our mouse pest control rates include all the equipment, pesticidal products used and the time spent to eliminate the mice infestation. We even provide membership to our Fantastic Club with preferential rates for loyal clients!
- Professional pest prevention advice - Our pros are always available to answer your questions or provide follow-up advice.
- Free follow-up visits - Our services, ranging from single- to multi-visit treatments, come with 1- or 3-months guarantee. If the problem comes back, we take care of it.
- Same-day appointments - Do you need mice pest control in Melbourne urgently? Our service is available 7 days a week, anytime. Call us or get in touch online - quotes are free!
- Customer care assistance - Contact our customer support agents if you have any questions or concerns, and they’ll tend to you straight away.
What our Melbourne clients think
Professional Mice Control is Better
Tackling a mice infestation by yourself can be troublesome, and, more-often-than-not - unsatisfactory. At a rate of 10-to-20 per pregnancy, a mouse infestation can get out of control before homeowners can realize.
Possible Mice Infestation Problems
- Food contamination
- Wiring and insulation damage
- In rare cases, they could even climb in your bed at night!
Sounds like a horror film, but our pros have seen a lot. A good amount of money gets invested in DIY methods only to have mice continue ruining your property.
To face the truth...
Some pest problems are best left to the professionals. That’s exactly where our mice control service comes into play.
We use cutting-edge eradication methods and equipment to identify, assess, and carry out mouse extermination, with deadly precision.
How our service in Melbourne works
InspectionOn the day of your service, the mouse exterminator will arrive to inspect your property and determine the severity of the infestation. They will try to identify all possible entry points. Then, the expert will provide you with treatment options and advise you about their pros and cons. Easily-accessible entry points will be sealed right away.
TreatmentEffective treatment, suitable for the type of mouse you’re dealing with, will be applied. Our methods include bait stations, insecticides, traps, pesticidal powder, etc. On top of that, we use a newer-generation poison that causes dehydration. This forces the mice to go out and look for water, usually killing them away from your property. Our poison is also biodegradable, so it doesn't affect wildlife that may feed on the dead rodent.
Optional follow-up visitsWe offer guaranteed solutions that include further observation, and follow-up inspections and treatments if needed. Our mice control service includes an additional treatment for up to 60 days after the initial visit. If you spot any remaining mouse activity after the first treatment, let us know, and we’ll take care of it!
Pest-proofing adviceOur pest pros do much more than just getting rid of pests on your behalf! They will share valuable advice on how to keep mice out of your property. After the service, you’ll get a written report with important notes about the treatment and the dos and don’ts you may need to observe.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know if I have a mouse infestation?
Signs include small cylindrical droppings, gnaw marks and weird sounds at night. If you're still not sure - our mouse exterminator can assess the situation after an inspection.
Is there something I must do before the service?
It is important for the pest technician to have unobstructed access to the affected areas so he can treat them properly. In case you've tried any DIY treatment, please remove any traps or poisons you might have placed.
How fast can you arrive?
We offer same-day service, and, if it's really urgent, our pros can be at your place in as little as two hours.
How long does the service take?
This depends on factors such as the size of your property, the severity of the infestation, as well as the condition of the affected areas.